Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's boring to feel bored


Really I feel bored of being bored!! !everyday for me equals the past one and tomorrow of course will be like today." Routine" this is the word I hate the most. Why this feeling? May be because of lack of activities I do, or may be because of my way in doing things. Mmm "May be I'm lazy???" I remember when I was younger I used to: go to the Gem everyday, play Play Station, read, study, hang around with my friends and a lot of things. I miss all these things even I miss studying. I don't know what to do "I hat my daily routine", but thanks my God for blogger .I find a chance to break my daily routine and to talk to someone even if it was I. For those who have the same feeling, come and start blogging you will feel better ISA.
3omda

1 comment:

Hope said...

Drinking coffee twice a week with a close friend
Reading books on human development
Travel once a year
Help my husband in his work
Sports

This is what I tried to do to break the routine .. Sometimes it works and other no .....
If you have a new idea to break the boredom .. Tell me out
- Blog