Thursday, September 4, 2008

Am I Egyptian?

Sometimes I feel strange. Am I from the earth? No, No, to be more realistic, am I Egyptian? I ask myself this question a lot. May be because my thoughts and opinions are not acceptable by the traditional Egyptians"they think they are silly". My family and my friends make me feel frustrated. They even do not allow me to dream a dream, a dream Bang! Bang!". They always push me to be like them. I don't say they are bad or something, but I want to be myself "I'm done with frustration". I want to go to my goal with their support. You know sometimes I face the criticism from the person I love the most " Shock, Shock" What is the reason of this ? Maybe they are right? Or maybe they don't have a goal, they want to be traditional, live and die in silence. I really feel frightened when I think that I'm gunna to be like them...I don't know what to do!!!

6 comments:

Hope said...

3omda.. you raised a very good point!
People who come and go "live and die in silence"
to be avoid marginalization in the life do what you want in your life and be your self all the time.

3omda said...

Hi hope,and thank u 4 your support..

hope said...

مشكله فعلا خطيرة ياعمده وتخوف وفعلا الاحساس ده عندنا كلنا فينا ناس بتستسلم وناس بتقاوم وتحاول تعمل حاجة حتى لو كانت صغيرةتغير بيها حد او شىء موجود لو قدرت وادامك انك تعمل الحاجة دى اعملها ومالكش دعوة بحد وكلام الناس كتير ولابيودى ولا بيجب عملت حاجة هيتكلموا معملتش برده هيتكلموا ويقولو اعمل ده ومتعملش ده ده كويس وده مش كويس مش هتخلص خليك فى سكتك لو انت قادر تعمل حاجة كويسه

3omda said...

Thank u Amal a hopeful comment

Ayesha said...

3omda, I understand what u are feeling.. My family say i am a disappointment to them coz I am muslim, coz I have my own thoughts, my own dreams and my own way of life... I love my family but I have to live my own life... I have to do what is good for me not what is good for them... 3omda don't live and die in silence. Live ur life well and with all happiness.. U do what is good for U...:) Be yourself and make ur life what u want it to be..:) Allah with you always :)

3omda said...

thank you Ayesha for your support