Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't Miss...


Hi guys, this is my first post after Gaza's Massacre. Don't miss any opportunity this was the idea of the Yes Man movie by Jim Carrey. I liked it very much. It was about a man who may be you or me, a man who always says! no I don't want or I'm not ready for this, it's a true disaster. I don’t know if any of you have the same feeling but anyway I believe that if I bring a pen and start to write the missed opportunities in my life I will need more than one paper. Back to the movie Jim Carrey in this movie was a negative person who was advised by his friend to attend a self empowerment seminar with the name "yes" yes for every opportunity. He made a progress but he also made a lot of wrong things under the name of Yes concept. I decided to follow his steps and say yes for any opportunity but in reasonable way. Every new try will be a good experience. Who knows? may be it will be my real start. Every day may be your life opportunity just pay more attention and be adventurous, these were my words to encourage myself.

8 comments:

Foxology said...

Nice to say "Yes" but it depend :)

Depends on >>> What after YES ??


Best wishes Omda :)

Anonymous said...

these are very good words to follow.... I think have given us all very good advice.. thank u so much my wonderful friend :)

Ayeshabutterfly

Unknown said...

i liked the tag line of the movie (one word can change every thing)
my best friend says that one of my big disadvatage is that i dont try new things...i try to change that now...every day may be the first day of the rest of your life so catch it...this is my words to my self......
thanks for your different posts.

Hossam said...

Hello,nice blog and nice topic.promise I will see the movie soon.
Cu
Bye

Yasmine said...

thnx God i've never missed an opprtunity..the negative wording is not a part of my dictionary
i loves your posiive thinking very much :)

3omda said...

Hi,
thank you all for your comments
Fox:-
sure it depends
Ayesha:-
Thank you
Enjy:-
Thank you,and yes it's a good tag
Hossam:-
thank you man,and enjoy the movie
Ana 7ora:-
Thank you,and good for you "thnx God i've never missed an opprtunity"

Unknown said...

where are u

3omda said...

Hi,
Enjy,It was nice to ask about me.I'm fine el7mdullah I had a problem with my internet connection,any way it works now.I 'll be available again
C U ...............and thanks again.